Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I am supposed to be in bed...but your questions are so addicting.Convince me to get off, please....?

Favorite Answer

After one Time Warp, you really should go to bed my Sweet Transvestite

well, like you, i am supposed to be in bed. i have school tomorrow, but i don't plan on going. so it doesn't really matter how long i stay up. but if you have school or work or anything like that, then i think it would be a good idea for you to go to bed so you can be fresh in the morning. have a good night, and happy holidays

Go to bed because you need your rest. Rocky's birthday is tomorrow and you want to be all rested up for when the guests arrive. Who knows..maybe some sqaure virginal couple w/ show up because they get a flat tire and the a$$hole driving forgot to get that spare tire fixed and they'll come over asking to use your phone

it's only 7.30pm where i am but i have a feeling i'll be facing the same problem later on lol.but the more tired i become,the more stupid my answers become and the less chances i have of getting a best answer.

now what are you still doing here?off to bed you go:)

You will be better rested tomorrow and that will allow you to perform better at whatever you have to do.

Plus, sleep is necessary to a healthy lifestyle. Sleep deprivation makes you more danger-prone, less alert, less emotionally stable and prone to mood swings, less capable of learning, and simply feeling crappy all day. It also weakens your immune system and hampers your body's ability to recuperate.

Sleep is also the time at which your body recuperates, and where your subconscious mind processes what your conscious fails to.

Yahoo gives u a certain amount of questions that u can answer each day, after u reach that limit, ur eventually give up, log off &sleep! lol

Go to bed! There.

Are you out of your mind? I am at work now, it's 10:30am and i would kill to be in my bed now!

• Piggy

can't help you honey, I'm in the same situation but in a different setting. I'm at work and I'm not getting anything done!

The computer's gonna ruin your eyes! Trust me, my eye sight is already kinda blurred!