Ladies...urgent, help please...?

I'm looking for tips on how to correctly measure bra size, and what styles work on different body shapes. Do you know of any site that has accurate advice on this?

I've got this fantastic v-necked top for Christmas & I don't think that any bra I currently own really does full justice to me :) So I want to buy something else that gives me a better shape.

Thanks!!!

Favorite Answer

Hi! My advice to you sweetie is to head to Victoria's Secret. They will take you to the back and properly size you using a tape. It's the best thing to have someone size you, especially someone who does it all day. It's free to. You just have to ask. The Demi cut is by far the sexiest cut in any bra if that is what you are looking for. And while you are there you can check out all the delicious things the VS has to offer all of us lovely ladies (and gents)!! Anyhow, best wishes and Shalom!!

• Maggie

Victoria's Secret has the best bras. You need to measure your width from your back to your front and across your breasts. That will give you the 32, 34, 36 or even 38 measurement. The cup size is most important and you should probably try a bra on first before buying one. Good Luck to you and your V-neck and Merry Christmas.

• Molly

I would go to a Victoria Secret store. They will measure you for free there and answer any questions you have. It is very helpful. They will also help pick out what bra is best for your body type.

Yeah,go to Victoria Secrets and have them help you,that's what I do. The bra's I get now fit perfectly and look so much better.

Check whether you like fit bra or loose one. It depends upon your comfort.

teel me u size now come my site join me and mail me i answer u r question and your bra size mail me anil_Kr 2003@yahoo.com

go to victoria's secret and have them do it..