How much money does it take to get a lebanese wife loooooooooooool?

Now everyone knows that lebanese women are attracted to money, gossip, childish behavior and popularity. The question is how much money would it take to attract a lebanese low life woman lol

• Piguy
    Favorite Answer

Each lebanese woman will have a different standard of living, depending on how much money has been available for her to spend on herself. Generally, a lebanese woman should be attracted to a man with more money to spend on her than she has had spent on her in her past.

it's not funny at all this question.

the Lebanese women after have been suffered like all the Lebanese from thirty years of civil war and economical war from the Syrian and the Iranian and Israeli they have right to look for better life.

you should always look to a woman from your social class. if so you will find some good one unless you are not lebanese or you don't belong to her sect, coz unfortunatly in lebanon to get married from different sect is difficult, and if you are not lebanese (syrian for exp) it would be even harder even if you have a lot of money.

Whilst I'm not a man, I wil answer the question on be-half of my father. My father doesn't want my mother to work, she also agree's. Although my sister's husband, wants her to work (she doesn't want to work though haha) But only until they have children, then she will stop :) EDIT: I also agree! Although she is still jobless haha, i bet shes in a rush to have children! I hope my husband doesn't want me to work, I would much more prefer to raise my children then my dream career (psychology).

i can see how amusing you find this because of all o's in your laughing out load, so in normal terms it would go something like this

"laughing out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out load", how does writing that many "outs" make us think your funny or the question for that matter?