The Biblical God flooded the entire world and killed everyone except Noah and his family! So...?

When did SATAN ever do anything so abominably evil??? I mean, God killed every child on Earth, every man, every woman, even the poor animals (except the lucky few on the ark)! If this doesn't scream MURDER to you, what WOULD??? Aparently nothing is evil if God, I should say "God", does it. If... show more When did SATAN ever do anything so abominably evil??? I mean, God killed every child on Earth, every man, every woman, even the poor animals (except the lucky few on the ark)! If this doesn't scream MURDER to you, what WOULD??? Aparently nothing is evil if God, I should say "God", does it. If there was a verse in the Bible saying it was o.k. to have sex with kids, I bet there would be believers out there doing it, and with no sense of wrongness, either! To some people, if "God" (Jehovah) says up is down and left is right, they'll go right along with it... The slave-owners defended their use of slave-labor with Biblical quotations, and they were perfectly correct when they said the Bible justified their actions. They were just wrong to believe the Bible COULD justify them! OOOOOOOOHHHH, I'm steamed....