Who else thinks Rosie O'Donnell should be fired?

Firts off, I never liked this loud mouth B****. SHe is so rude and disgusting. She puts a soin on everything. Kelly Ripa with Clay Aiken, calling Kelly homophobic! Who cares she is a lesbian. She is always on and on about her sexual orientation. Now she attacked Donald Trump. WHen will she JUST GET... show more Firts off, I never liked this loud mouth B****. SHe is so rude and disgusting. She puts a soin on everything. Kelly Ripa with Clay Aiken, calling Kelly homophobic! Who cares she is a lesbian. She is always on and on about her sexual orientation. Now she attacked Donald Trump. WHen will she JUST GET FIRED!!
And last week, she made fun of every Asian in the world by doing a phoney nasty imitation of Chinese language. SHe should be off TV.
Update: For everyone who has a nasty message for me, I do NOT watch the View. I don't care to watch old women cackle about how liberal they are. She has been on Fox News today over and over. I also have a life, and if you wish to post anything about me, then I strongly feel YOU need to get a life and don't... show more For everyone who has a nasty message for me, I do NOT watch the View. I don't care to watch old women cackle about how liberal they are. She has been on Fox News today over and over. I also have a life, and if you wish to post anything about me, then I strongly feel YOU need to get a life and don't answer my question for your 2 little points.

Thank you.