Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My mom was on a game show in 1970, "Sale of the Century," and I want to get a copy of it, any ideas how?

My mom was a contestant "Sale of the Century" in 1970 I believe, and actually won our old washer and dryer. She will be 60 soon and I would LOVE to get a copy of that show for her birthday party, I've tried the game show network but didn't find much info. I am not sure when it was during the year, just that it was probably that year. Actually, I don't even know what tv network it was on. Any ideas for me? An answer would be a miracle and sincerely appreciated.! Thanks!