Which is better, Madden NFL 2007 or Maden NFL 2006?

I personally like Madden 06 for now because I have not played the Madden 07 game yet. But I have seen some previews and it looks like it would be more difficult to play, like more stuff to learn.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the games are nearly the sam eexcept for the truck stick is now the hightlight stick. it adds more moves to break tackles but other than that, the games are the same to play

• 1 decade ago

As with all Madden's they add more stuff to learn in every game, because that is essentially what you would call advances in technology as well as new game development. I personally enjoy 06 better, because it i have learned it better, but the graphics are better in 07. I think after you play 07 for a while you will tend to like it better.

Source(s): Ummm... Playstation 2
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no there is not a lot of things to learn about madden NFL 07 but it is really fun.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yea it is a lot mmore but once you learn how 2 play like a pro you feel like you actually do the plays making your trash talk so much sweeter

• 1 decade ago

2007 all the way for me though it depends on each individual player

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why don't you buy yourself some tick-tacks and get some biddies to suck your d for you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.