English to latin translation??

Can anyone translate, "Of stable mind," or "A balanced state of mind," or something that sounds much better to signify overcoming depression from English into Latin? I have recently overcome my balance with Bipolar and am taking no medications and feeling great! I would like to get a small tatoo... show more Can anyone translate, "Of stable mind," or "A balanced state of mind," or something that sounds much better to signify overcoming depression from English into Latin? I have recently overcome my balance with Bipolar and am taking no medications and feeling great! I would like to get a small tatoo to symbolize this feat! If anyone can help it would mean a lot. Thanks!

By the way, I have search high and low for a translator online and have not found one that worked.. BabelFish is great but does not offer Latin translations. :(
Update: Wow you guys are great! Even the 8th grade translation rocks ( she had the prettiest way of saying it) :) Thank you all!
Update 2: As for ink color, I have light skin and would get this tat on the inside of my wrist. Could I get an ink color other than black? I heard white is possible... what about shades of brown?