Who can lend me money to purchase a manufactured/mobile Home?

Can any one tell me what banks lend money for the purpose of purchasing a mobile home?

Best Answer

If it's from a dealer, they will offer financing.

If it's a used one, from a private party, you can finance manufactured housing most places which finance cars, trucks,vacation vehicles, etc.

A manufactured home does not come with a mortgage and a deed. It comes with a vehicle loan and a title (like a car).

If it is a used one --- be sure to check the age (insist on seeing the title). And, call your County/City zoning office to ask

their restrictions. Most areas will not allow used m/homes more than abt.15-20 yrs old.

Good luck

Banks do not lend money for mobile homes. Some banks will only if, the home is attached to the land. You need to go to a mobile home mortgage lender. Look them up in the yellow pages, or contact me and I will send you a list of lenders that I keep handy for clients looking for a mobile home.

Knowledge is power in this area and the first thing you should know is your credit score. Armed with this information and a list of your assets (401K, stocks, other real estate) talk with a mortgage broker about programs that may be available in your area. Not sure you will be able to use student loans if there is some verbiage in your student loan that might prevent that use. Ask around of others who have recently purchased a home in your area as to who they used for the mortgage and call them to discuss the details of what you would like to do. Owner occupied loans generally provide the lowest interest rate so it may not be possible for an investment. Go smaller in your first property - buy something you can rent after you have lived in it a few years.

YES! I can help! Read below:

Competitively priced fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages are available for homebuyers wishing to purchase or refinance manufactured homes on owned land. Post-1976 double- and triple-wides qualify!

• One-unit primary residences

• Credit scores as low as 520 in some areas

• Non-traditional credit may be used

• 100% of the funds for down payment, closing costs, prepaid expenses, and discount points may be gifted with some programs

• Refinancing available including cash-outs up to 95%

• Second homes may be eligible

• Purchase and renovate with a 203[k] loan

Call me today to get your buyers pre-approved!

Denielle Hass

American Home Mortgage

Office: 971-249-1455 ext 225

Cell: 503-545-0453

Right Fax: 866-826-3261

denielle.hass@americanhm.com

www.americanhm.com/denielle.hass

Most banks won't lend on a mobile unless it is on its own land. You need a speciality lender. Your Buyer Agent can put you in touch with one.

Source(s): An Agent
  • Stuart

Any bank will. It's just a mortgage loan. Look in the yellow pages under "mortgage brokers"

Any bank should if your credit is worthy.A mobile home is very similiar to a auto loan unless it is attached to property that you would also own.

A bank

See a bank or a mortgage broker. Yellow pages.

Is it anchored? If so, my company, Aapex mortgage, can probably loan you the money, as long as you own the land it is on.

For further details, email me or check the website.

Baconshmals@yahoo.com

Aapexfund.com