I'm buying this computer, is it worth the price, it costs close to $5,000?
1. Cold cathode sound activated neon lights
2. 1,100 watt power supply (the best)
3. AMD Anthlon Quad Sli CPU (the best)
4. Free games, like Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six Vegas
5. Liquid PC cooling
6. Dual graphics card motherboard with 7 PCI slots (the best)
7. 2 gigabyte RAM but it is upgradeable up to 8 gigabytes
8. Nvidia 8800 GTX 768 megabytes video card (the best)
9. Physics card for even more realistic gaming
10. 500 gb hard drive
11. Lightscribe technology CD and DVD drive
12. 7.1 sorround sound card
13. 7 speakers and bass (7.1 sorround)
14. Onboard LAN network
15. 20 inch LCD monitor (the best)
16. g15 gaming keyboard (wireless)
17. g7 mouse (wireless)
18. Temperature meter and can be adjusted if it gets to hot or too cold.
19. Proffesional wiring to save space and heat reducer, also rounded cables.
20. Windows Vista
21. 3 year free warranty