what is the code for the nfc and afc hall of fame teams for madden 2007 hof edition for PS2?

Best Answer

blablabla They are Talking about you...!!

http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra03.asp?str...

i could somewhat be a great participant on a championship calibre team. For me, there is not any longer something extra relaxing than being part of a prevailing team and a prevailing atmosphere. the wonderful reviews of my existence have come from being a element of a few thing specific, and achieving a enjoyed objective as a team or team. having the flexibility to proportion that have and that experience of feat with others is what makes existence relaxing! guy or woman achievements are intense high quality, are not getting me incorrect, i admire being referred to as plenty because of the fact the subsequent guy, yet, that's in basic terms no longer as pleasing for me because of the fact the different element. additionally, i in my opinion relish my privateness and on my own time. i do no longer think of i'd desire to truly relish the repute that includes being a hall of Famer, you be attentive to? i'm extra the style to blend in, have my little moments right here and there, yet no longer stand out too plenty. that's in basic terms a character trait, i think of.