Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does USAA have an employment page?

for the state of Kentucky

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you mean United Services Automobile Association, the company commonly looked to for military financial and insurance services, I have something of an answer for you.

USAA's facilities are located in Norfolk, VA | Sacramento CA | Colorado Springs, CO | Tampa, FL | Phoenix, AZ | and the main office is in San Antonio, TX. To work for USAA you generally have to be at one of those locations.

All locations hire employees to service their insurance business.

San Antonio and Pheonix employs for Property and Casualty Insurance, Life Insurance, Investments (including financial advisors), Banking, Lending, and various other duties necessary to running a financial/insurance company.

On USAA.com there is a tab at the top of the website labeled "Career Center" with information about current job openings.

You can apply online.

Source(s): www.usaa.com
  • 5 years ago

i'm additionally a comcast customer interior the Baltimore section. For the previous 4 days I even have not been able to log into my USAA account. i replaced into additionally having problems with economic business enterprise of usa for a rapid time in spite of the shown fact that it quite is working fantastic now. i'm able to log into USAA from different desktops no longer utilising comcast yet no longer my residing house desktops the place comcast is the internet provider. I even have the two mac and pc and not something for the two. i wish comcast fixes this undertaking

• 1 decade ago

check www.usaa.com I think they are in SA or Arizona I am not sure about no Kentucky

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try www.USAJobs.com.

They are a Federal employment website.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.