Need For Speed?

Which is better? Need for speed black edition or need for speed carbon? :)

Favorite Answer

I bought both, and I'm assuming you are referring to the Black Edition for Most Wanted. I think that overall, Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition is better than the newer NFS Carbon because in Most wanted, you can race in the day and night, there are more races and the general story is better. In Carbon, there is only night racing and even though there are some cool new features, overall it is the almost the same as Most Wanted. If I were you, I would buy Most Wanted. You're going to get the same quality with better graphics (Carbon takes more RAM to use) and a better overall game. Hope this helps!

P.S. The NFS series is one of the greatest out there! No matter which one you pick, you're in for great things! =)

Need for Speed Carbon

Carbon

well ... get both lol ... black edition is really a better game for the gaming of it .. the graphics are put together with more attention and loving detail in most wanted but the graphics and physics are better in carbon ... i want BOTH hehe ... and black edition im sure u can pick up for 20 bucks ... oh, and carbon needs a good graphics card like an nvidia 7800 or better imo ...

.. and cops are better in carbon imo ... check out this vid ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CPiE3x6Log

Youtube thumbnail

Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition is more of a pursuit type of game where you're charged with beating cops in pursuits and tasks where Need For Speed Carbon is based upon the racing elements more than the pursuit element. Both are great games but I reccommend Most Wanted as it's funner to slam cops around. ;)

The Need for Speed Little Holly Hobbie edition...

Black edition

need for speed carbon is tite!

carbon

Both