Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Harry Potter (Chamber of Secrets) Music composed by John Williams?

One of my friends said they picked up the Chamber of Secrets score and it says it is composed by John Williams but when i check imdb it says some other guy and "adaptions"...does this mean this other guy just adapted williams pieces for this film and williams had nothing to do with it....if so then why does imdb mention williams name as well.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

From wikipedia on the HP 2 soundtrack:

The film's scores were composed by John Williams. Because of Williams' scheduling commitments he was unable to deliver the score fully elaborated; therefore it was adapted and conducted by William Ross. Williams did compose and conduct the scores for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber's sequel, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

• 1 decade ago
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm sure not me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.