Why Do True Fans Of Wrestling Hate John Cena?

I hate John Cena with every bone in my body, I have no idea why Vince like him so much, the guy can do like 5 moves: FU, STFU, 5 Knuckle Shuffle, Reverse Powerbomb, and a suplex! While you look at a guy like Edge who can do like 20! He also copied Lesnar's finisher (damn WWE writers), and his mic skills... show more I hate John Cena with every bone in my body, I have no idea why Vince like him so much, the guy can do like 5 moves: FU, STFU, 5 Knuckle Shuffle, Reverse Powerbomb, and a suplex!

While you look at a guy like Edge who can do like 20! He also copied Lesnar's finisher (damn WWE writers), and his mic skills are terrible! I hate his whole rapper gimic cause do you buy it? He grew up in the sub-urbs, prolly was never even in a real gang! He is something called wigger. Why are his finishers abreviations for **** You and Shut The **** Up, that is what I find so so funny! and stupid!

So I have given my answer, and I hope that they'll give the belt to true wrestler like Jeff Hardy, RKO, Edge, HBK, or HHH, PLEASE NOT UMAGA or dare i say it K-Fed! LOL! PS EDGE FOR CHAMP!