youalone asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

why do i get cold after I work out?

Everytime I work out, I get very cold afterwards. Is this normal??

Favorite Answer

Yes it is pretty normal. Happens to me all the time.

Your body has produced sweat, when you stop your work out, you feel the air moving, as you walk around or whatever, which makes you feel colder. While you are working out, your body temp is raising but you don't notice the cold because you are still working out. A previously comfortable room will feel cold until your body temp lowers to normal. Use a dry towel to wipe off and you should be fine in no time.

when you work out you get hot and sweaty of course..and then you go outside after your workout..and you get cold because you were hot in this place and you were cold in this place..it very essy to get cold like that. so keep youself warm(:

i know what you mean, so do I. I think it is just your body's natural reaction, which is different for everyone, my feet get especially cold.

perhaps its cause you were sweating (?) and you get the chills when your wet shirt hits you and you go through a cold room...