Does anyone know why Tom Cruise won't talk about the movie 'Interview with a vampire'??

Tom Cruise was so good in Interview with a Vampire, but you don't hear him talk about it. This is different from Antonio Banderas who played Armand, who is even featured in the special features on the dvd.

Favorite Answer

Perhaps it has something to do with Anne Rice being livid over Cruise playing Lestat and stating that he was not right for the role.

In the book Lestat is rather androgynous and attractive to both sexes...Brad Pitt would have been superb as Lestat although he rocked it as Louis. Cruise did a good job however it seemed to lack the sensuality of the book's character IMO

Ms Rice did recant her statements later of course I suspected the studio pressured her to do so. There were no follow up movies made with this cast. Years later Stuart Townsend played Lestat in Queen of the Damned

Tom substitute into gay...suitable? Thats what I knew. He married her purely to instruct he's immediately. yet thats what the gossip column says. truthfully, i won't provide an purpose opinion as I even have heard no longer something yet terrible issues approximately Scientology. They worship a huge call Wars alien, they take fairly some money from its followers. They sell ignore, abuse and undesirable hygiene. i understand all this by using doing analyze on the lives and private debts of the youngsters whose mothers and fathers are scientologists, and as a consequence those teenagers had to submit with erratic behaviour and intense abuse. additionally, Tom Cruise's behaviour on Oprah substitute into very in-conserving with what human beings assume from Scientology, loopy and deceive. I havent watched any of his video clips...or have I...? truthfully dont undergo in techniques...

I think it's because they always ask him if he's gay ~~~~ There was a controversy when it first came out. Anyway, I myself think it was a great movie. An actor is an actor is an actor. The more they allow themself to expand outside theirself~~~~ the better and more realistic their character portrayal becomes.

Who knows its Tom Cruise , he probably doesnt even know.

maybe he's afraid ppl maight ask something abt brad pitt - the guy tom secretly fall in love with.

maybe no one wants to interview him about anything anymore cause he is such an idiot

ummm...because scientologists don't believe in Vampires...lol...I really don't know...

Didn't know that.. weird

He's gay.