Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

need for speed most wanted cheats ps2???

I cannot find any cheats for Need for Speed Wanted and i need extra money!!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Ps2 Most Wanted Cheats

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

One Stop Shop Marker At the Start screen, press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Up, Down to unlock a special marker for the Junkman Engine part in the back room of the One Stop Shop in Career mode. Note: This code can only be enabled once per career. Burger King Challenge At the Start screen, press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right to unlock the Burger King challenge. Castrol Syntec Ford GT At the Start screen, press Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down to unlock the Castrol Syntec Ford GT. Porsche Cayman At the "Press Start" screen, press L1, R1(3), Right, Left, Right, Down to unlock the Porsche Cayman. May not work on all versions of the game. Bonus $10,000 If you have a saved game file from Need For Speed: Underground 2 on your memory card, you'll get an extra $10,000 in Career mode. Avoid Sargent Cross When Sargent Cross's team pulls up in front of you, throw the car into a powerslide U-turn. This will help you avoid being boxed in by the anti-street-racer squad. Unlock Burger King Challenge Press up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right on the Press Start screen. How to Get $10,000 To get 10,000 dollars you must have a copy of Need for Speed Underground 2. Do Not Get Busted First save.Then if you almost busted and you cant escape pause and turn off your PS2.Then when you turn it back on you wont be in pursuit or be busted.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go back and redo some of the races you've already won, that's the quickest way to get extra cash on Most Wanted

Source(s): own the game, on second Blacklist rival, own a WRX, Murcielago, and a Z06 all fully modded
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there are no cheats for need for speed most wanted sorry

• 1 decade ago

I use GameFAQs for all my game inquiries. They have walkthroughs, cheats, codes, and glitches all documented.

Source link below.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Saved this question, will give u feedback in 24hrs- sleeptime in my zone right now. 8year old son has it.

Source(s): 1st: L2 + R2 + X + O + "triangle" + L1 2nd: R1 + L1 + X + X + R2
  • 1 decade ago

go n gamewinners.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.