frdsgt asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

Should my co-worker buy MLS Galaxy season tickets?

A few of us at my office think that Major League Soccer is boring and not worth getting season tickets for. I want to have a poll here... how many of you think that it's worth buying and why and how many of your think that she'll be wasting her money and why...I want to show her this discussion so please post an answer. Thank you.

• KR7
    Favorite Answer

You should let your co-worker buy whatever kind of tickets she wants. if they are for her, then let it be! if they are for everybody, then you can contest her buying.

however- if she likes MLS & Galaxy, then she should be able to buy the tix.

if she's just buying tix to fulfill a need to do something, then no, she shouldnt(my opinion) she should save it and go to like europe for a weekend.

i saw go for it, and buy those tix!!

My wager is that once this happens, the Hamilton hockey team will look fairly stable with community boys interior the instructor and widespread Managers roles. Pat Quinn is a Hamilton boy, and Wayne Gretzky is from Brantford, in simple terms down the line. as some distance because of the fact the territorial rights are worried, Jim's legal experts have the opinion that this could be challenged in courtroom to their earnings. This element has under no circumstances been challenged in the past and money that have been voluntary interior the previous have been small sums that eased the deals. Islanders, Devils, geese, Sabres, etc. paid little or no expenses for territorial rights. Neither could a clean team be required to do comparable. additionally might the different 29 governors like a team which will pay it extremely is way somewhat than a funds pit that sucks up the make the main of perplexing paintings. EDIT The territorial rights expenses paid interior the previous have been expenses paid to community communities based on the exp[ansion cost leveed by the league. those are arbitrary and are not enforceable in a courtroom of regulation. The courtroom of public opinion will rule in this occasion. Batman will the two swallow his satisfaction or the NHL will look bush league to the international. corporation acumen says that this deal is stable for the league.

I am a huge MLS fan, You probable should get Chivas USA since their soccer is more attractive. But i would rather get Chicago Fire season tickets.

again LA will have beckham sooner or later