Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you know what love is? If you do, tell me your definition.?

My definition of love is...... when you and your intimiate partner cant stand each other but make love after they argue and say they cant stand each other.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it's unconditional love/caring/support. that person that no matter what is always there.

you might drive each toehr crazy sometimes, but it's that crazy that you'll miss if they aren't there.. (you know missing the dirty socks on the floor type thing)

the person that you can trust with your whole world

the person that trusts you with their whole world

the person you are most excited to tell any good news too

the person you dread telling bad news too, but do it b/c you know they'll be there, and support you..

the person that will hold your hand through the good/bad/ugly/and worse

it's pretty much as marriage vows say.. in sickness and in health.. for richer or poor.. blah blah blah..

it's an unconditional relationship..

• 1 decade ago

I think love is When yall argue and make up within a coupple of minutes and care about that so much and would do any and everything for dat person to make them happy ...u never want to hurt that person or see dem sad

• 1 decade ago

I think love is Trust. Its being happy with who you are with. its sharing everything together. Its thinking about the other persons feelings. Its all this and more. Love is a small word but a huge feeling.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When you can feel comfortable to fart around someone ne really

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is when you put another's happiness ahead of your own and it is reciprocated.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

love is, never having to say you'r sorry.

• 1 decade ago

that to me is not love.....

• 1 decade ago

love=......................me........................

everybody loves me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.