MiMi V asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

jingle bell song?

There is this jingle bell song but its sung in a popish kind of way its a girl she sounds like a teen bopper whatever its stuck in my head and i need to find it... its usually played at FOREVER21 stores during christmas can some please help me find it????

No no its a resent song like 2004+ maybe not old i know that for sure and no lol its not robin laid and egg but thanxs anyways

Favorite Answer

JINGLE BELL ROCK BY Brenda Lee. It's a late 1960's thing. Do I hafta search for the lyrics or ....?

ok im not sure what it is, im sorry because i know this isnt going to help but the song goes.....

jingle bells, batman smells, robin laid an egg, batmoblie lost its wheel and joker got away.

sorry but the way that guy typed it was seriously driving me crazy. i had to correct it.

is it jingle bells batman smalls roben laed a egg batmo bill lost its well and the joker got a way hay if i helped you your well come.

is it jungle bell rock?