Is there a test to find the right job for you?

I know when I was in high school, there had these tests that you could take to find the "perfect" job for you. They matched you with things you were interested in and your personality. I didn't know if anyone knew of a website that would have one of these tests.

Favorite Answer

There are certain tests that you can take that can help you determine the kind of profession that you should be in, but not necessarily a specific job. You can find out if you should be in a managerial role versus a creative role, or if you should work with people versus working independently. I would recommend either Myers-Briggs or Kersey-Bates.

Why not talk to a recruiter about the ASVAB? There's 8 different sections that this test measures that test everything from administration to combat operations. What's the catch? There is none; the test is free, transportation is free, you can get a letter excusing you from work or class with no penalties, and there is NO OBLIGATION TO JOIN.

877-211-0653

Source(s): 82nd Airborne "White Falcon" US Army Recruiter

Yes. Here it is

1) What are you passionate about?

2)How or what form does this fit into as a profession?

Which of these do you respect?

3) Which if these would you most prefer doing on a daily basis?

One that fits all three categories would clearly a lot your proper profession.