Dry face...?

During the winter, my face gets dry, and if you look close enough at my face, it looks like it's peeling. What kinds of lotions are safe to put on my face? Or is there something else I can do?

Thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi, try to read this article, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure, I did

http://www.carefair.com/Skincare/Skin-types/Is_Ski...

• 1 decade ago

Try pure coca butter or pure vitanim E oil daily/nightly. First wet a cloth with hot water (bearable hot) and lay on your face to open up the pores then rub the oil or creme on for an hour or overnight. You will be thrill with the results!

• 1 decade ago

you should just use any kind of lotion that has no oil in it. because if u do have sensitive or oily skin like mine that will make it break out. so u should put on the non-oily lotion whatever it may be before u start the day and before u go to sleep and i bet u will see and improvement

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I had this problem also so asked a good friend who is a dermatologist he said....don't dry ur face after washing...wash only with a soap for the skin on the face ...after washing ..while still wet apply olive oil or petroleum jelly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My face was like that some days ago and i bought the Ponds cream for dry skin and it has improve 100%

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.