Yahoo Avatars??

I was wondering.... Is there a way to add TATOOS to my Yahoo Avatar??

Also, if you are going to answer this with something negative about tattoos, i do NOT want to hear it. (i've heard entirely way to many people on here b*tching about how disgusting they are and all. i'm sick of it and DONT want to hear it.)

All others, if you plan to be nice, please reply! :)

Update:

p.s. I'm not trying to be rude about it. I've just read on here a lot of people bagging on tattoos. People saying they are disgusting and trashy. It's just un-called for! I mean, if you dont like tattoos, then move on! dont bag on other peoples tattoo!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Naw there's no way 2 add tatoo's 2 an avatar, I wish we could add tatoo's and piercing's .

• 1 decade ago

There is one shirt that has a tattoo with it, but nothing other than that. I have looked. Maybe some time soon they will come out with something.

• 1 decade ago

Whe you make your avatar, go to the apparel section and click on full outfits. There is an outfit with tattoos somewhere. ajust keep on lookin. I hope that helps :]

• 1 decade ago

I don't believe so, Not yet atleast. They're always reengineering the avatar page. Simply a matter of time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is an option, it's in accesories, the girl has tattoos on her arm.

• 1 decade ago

No, don't think so, that would be more in line with html code and they haven;'t offered too much of that..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no i dont think so but if there was you would probably find them under Extras

• 1 decade ago

yes, in the outfit section

• 1 decade ago

Ahemmmm tatoos suck !!! the end...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no u cant

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.