Yahoo Avatars??

I was wondering.... Is there a way to add TATOOS to my Yahoo Avatar??

Also, if you are going to answer this with something negative about tattoos, i do NOT want to hear it. (i've heard entirely way to many people on here b*tching about how disgusting they are and all. i'm sick of it and DONT want to hear it.)

All others, if you plan to be nice, please reply! :)

p.s. I'm not trying to be rude about it. I've just read on here a lot of people bagging on tattoos. People saying they are disgusting and trashy. It's just un-called for! I mean, if you dont like tattoos, then move on! dont bag on other peoples tattoo!

Favorite Answer

Naw there's no way 2 add tatoo's 2 an avatar, I wish we could add tatoo's and piercing's .

There is one shirt that has a tattoo with it, but nothing other than that. I have looked. Maybe some time soon they will come out with something.

Whe you make your avatar, go to the apparel section and click on full outfits. There is an outfit with tattoos somewhere. ajust keep on lookin. I hope that helps :]

I don't believe so, Not yet atleast. They're always reengineering the avatar page. Simply a matter of time.

There is an option, it's in accesories, the girl has tattoos on her arm.

No, don't think so, that would be more in line with html code and they haven;'t offered too much of that..

no i dont think so but if there was you would probably find them under Extras

yes, in the outfit section

Ahemmmm tatoos suck !!! the end...

no u cant