What should i get my gf for christmas? im 14 ,shes 14.?

I just need some good ideas, trying to limit it to 45$ and i dont think flowers would be a very good xmas gift

Favorite Answer

Uh.. i say dinner and a movie for you youngsters =D

• Rvn

Most of the stores like Kmart and Walmart right now have "fine" jewelry on sale 60 or 70 percent off. You can get her an actually very nice gold or silver necklace, with a little heart-shaped charm and perhaps some diamond chips in it for $45 that is valued at much more. She will love it to pieces. You are right that flowers are not the way to go.

For $45 you can do a lot of things to include a very nice dinner and movie! If it's something more permanent you wish...then maybe a nice piece of jewelry such as a friendship ring or necklace. The possiblities are only limited to your own imagination!

Why not take her out to dinner and spend "time" with her letting her know that you love her so much. Time is priceless use it wisely. Also well try some inexpensive jewelry or bath stuff. Even try getting her a pampered special from a local salon or some thing. Just let her know you love her. That's priceless. Be chivalrous and romantic. Girls and women eat that stuff up. Well most of them do. Right girls?

Well, I think that earrings, or some kind of awesome jewelry

would be the best. I love getting those kinds of gifts and you can

get them under $45. I think I would know.

Source(s): yours truely
  • Do not get her pajamas or slippers or any type of clothing. Thats just too weird for 14.

A nice inexpensive charm necklace sounds nice.

How about a CD, a cute shirt, jammies, slippers, jewelry, a jewelry box, diary, a cute lamp for her bed room. Jammies and slippers aren't a weird gift. They have so many cute ones.

Well if she is a glamourous girl full of jewlery and make up etc buy her make up or jewelery, or accesories those are always good.

You could also buy her a Nice T.shirt and/or jeans or a voulter to spend at her favourite store...

good luck...

Samira

Source(s): I am a girl, but not 14. My sister is...

purchase a undeniable basketball, volleyball or baseball or any style of ball and write throughout it or bedazzle it with gem stones. be inventive, i guess she will like it. Or a handbag crammed along with her famous candy and a scarf and gloves. wish this permits and stable success!

• I think you should give her like a Christmas Teddy Bear with some real flowers! :)

• WINGS

Wow I never got that much money when I was 14 lol I would say get her something she loves... You know her well enough to know what she likes collects etc...