Do u think it is time ?? please read???

Do u think it is the right time to break up ?? please read it?

I want to break up with my bf that I been going out for one year know. I love him so much and I work with him we had a lot up and down together. He cant come over my house at all because my parents don’t like him, and I hide it for the last 9 month I been going out with him with out my parents knowledge, but he thinks that they know we date but they don’t know that, they think we are just friends, the reason they don’t like him is because he not in school he smokes stuff and he works but after work he go home and plays video games. He is really gatto, but the thing is I love him so much, I cant break up with. But I think is the right time to break up with him I have not seen him for 2 days he didn’t call me so I didn’t bather calling him, so finally this morning I called him and I told him I want to go over his house and see him, and when I went to see him he start acing up like something is wrong with him and I said what’ up and he said it is not a good time for me to be there because d his boy are recording songs and there are smoking stuff that I don’t like and I said ok so are u kicking me out and he said come on why we got to go over this gain and again and he said I will just call u when I am done and he said bye and he shot his door??? Mondays was our day we spend all day Mondays together, we are both of work, but he decided to spend it with his boy.

• Jeff W
    Favorite Answer

Its time to break it off with him. You probably just wanted to try out a bad boy and see why your mom and dad didn't like him. Now you've found out that he's a user! Your mom and dad were right. So, ditch this loser, but don't lose the lesson! Ask your parents what kind of guy you deserve, because you deserve much better. Remember, don't fall for the bad boy next time, OK?

When you have to keep a relationship secret from your family, its never going to work out. You're obviously infatuated with the man which many times causes a person to ignore warning signs others would immediately pick up on. What's he smoking? Weed? Ice? Smack? You really want to be around someone who's drooling on their chest half the time?

Get rid of the bum while you've got the chance!

if he is blowing you off and your family dont like him it sounds like you are getting fed up with it and i would say yes if you want to brake up dont wait for a right time, no time is gonna be easy.

yep... its that time!!! just go ahead and do it already, he sounds like he is going nowhere... and getting there quick!!! If you want him to drag you down then stay with him..

• combs

hey u just give it time if it continues u can go ahead

You can find better

• Joe

leave him