why do people shop at rainbow it a store?

because when u wash the clother it will get to tell that why i do not store there!that why i am asking u

• aly
    Favorite Answer

you have horrible grammar, go take an english class and stop asking questions that people who speak proper english can't understand.

honey maybe u were typing to fast because i cannot understand u i have to try to answer this the best way i can but first let me make sure i get it, u are asking why do people shop at rainbow is it a store? thats what i think u ment, if thats right then to answer ur question, people shop there because they have name brand sexy,cute and affordable things u can find sexy outfits u would see in a store like wet seal, vikki secrets and, old navy for half the price

• britt

We dont have a rainbow around here. I went into one inchicago though, I bought two pairs of shoes and a skirt, my sister bought the same thing... that was a couple years ago and the shoes and skirts are just fine!

Never

You're question is not written in correct English. Do you know someone who can edit it for you, so that we can all understand you and answer your question?

There isn't one of those stores by my house, but if you travel to the hood, you will find one, I guess that explains it...it's for hoodrats!

get off the computer, go back to class and learn how to spell!

cause i have better grammar than u when i shop there

• lizie

wow

um i don't underdstand what you are trying to say