Why do men find full lips so attractive?

HEY!!! what's up? I'm a beutiful girl with full lips, and I really want men's opinion about full lips, why do most men like full lips so much, is there really a difference?

Favorite Answer

they find it attractive because they can suck on it. The lips are the very sensitive, and women are most likely arroused when they're lips are sucked or bitten. and for men this is easier if the lips are full. That isn't the only reason, another is that they look very feminine and delicate, most men like that.

Source(s): insight
  • kroell

Attractive Lips

Because Guys Also Love To Kiss hehe, big lips are just noticable and makes us think about kissing (more than some Lip Job bullshit) and so we'll be just thinking about kissing that girl would be cool so that's why men find full lips so attractive...

Absolutely! They are very soft and sensual, wonderful to suck on. Guys with big lips are better at kissing and great for oral. I prefer big lips because if I date a guy with thin lips, I have to worry that I'll engulf him while we're kissing.

i like to kiss. and if the girl i'm kissing had full lips, sometimes the kisses can be that much better. i'm not saying that if you don't have full lips, the kiss is worse. but in my opinion, it can be much nicer. especially if the gal smiles, that is usually enough to want to kiss my girl.

so why do some guys like girls with full lips? because those girls are so kissable.

Source(s): my ex had full lips... and hopefully my next gf will have some too ;D

Yes, there's a big difference. Asian women, particularly Filipina women (I don't have much experience, I am just commenting on pictures that I've seen) have thick, cushioned lips that look far more sensuous than European women's thinner, wider lips.

Guys like everything full... lips, bottoms, boobies... Maybe this is just my boyfriend's opinion, but he told me that lips remind him of a woman's "flower". The fuller a "flower" is, the prettier it is, at least in his opinion. You know, that makes sense to me too.

i'm telling you frankly, most of the men are really want a full lips because it is like women's p_u_s_s_y that's why they love kissing both.

they think that their kissing Angelina J. when they kiss a girl with full lips and they don't feel this hard bone.

• DUH...Because it makes them think of kissing and oral sex...OF COURSE.

Never heard the term DSL???

Dick Sucking Lips.

Guys use the term when they see a girl with full lips.