Your opnion please?

i am recently going out with a guy who i met online frm canada,i am trying to read him,so far his really respectful,he kises my forehead,covers my body when i am wearing something open when some guys pass by,he cares about me.we get along well..i know his much taller then me and plus his not goodlooking at all.but thr is something which makes me love him alot.do u think i should continue loving him

well he likes me wearing sexy outfit but he wont touch me badly except for french kiss and his hands will b on my shoulder or playing with my hair while kissing and at times he doesnt even mind if i wear casual clothes, i found out his hairy lol and that scares me! through he tells me that he will wax for my sake and i should do that for him lol

Favorite Answer

if you really like or love him... and he makes you feel special, looks shouldn't matter.

Wow, again. You mean you're allowed to wear casual clothes sometimes? How liberating.

You are afraid of his hairiness, you don't find him attractive, you're not a fan of his height, and you think he is a prude.

Good start.

Plus, is loving this Yeti something that you can shut off? I was under the impression that love was something you can't really control.

Well so far so good. You're in love with the man not just the looks or lack of them. It's a true gentle man that covers his lady in the presence of others. He's also well jealous to an extent and doesn't want other guys checking you out cuz you're his girl. That's the kind of guy you should consider sticking with. He's chivalrous.

Don't make him wax - it is painful, and don't wax for anybody else either unless you want to. that's what I say - his back hair stays and your mustach stays. And that's all the advice I can give you on a forum with few details and some of those irrelevant. If he is a good guy, keep dating - what's the problem/

he sounds like a really good catch, but dont get sucked in right away. everything is still fresh and you have to remain cautious of people nowadays. i say give it some more time then proceed. i dont know exactly how long you two have been together but six months to a year is a good amount of time to get to know someone inside and out.

Source(s): watched and learned through enough relationships to know this works best.

What DO you WANT? If a guy gropes you he's an ***. Here is a guy who is a gentleman and you are not enjoying this. Make up your mind. Grow up a little then continue.

Source(s): Karen knows best!

Why does he cover you when someone walks by? Is he possessive? Doesn't mind if you wear casual clothes? What religion is he? Are you the same religion? Something to think about............

hey it is ok to love him don't doubt how you feel if you won't dump him because of looks are something like that you might regret it later and he sounds like a gentlemen because he said that he will get shaved for you thats kinda sweet

Sounds like he's in love. What's the problem?

I'm sorry... Is there a problem here? You said you needed advice but I don't see a problem... You got yourself a good guy and my advice is... HOLD ON TO HIM!!!

LOL @ "kisses my forehead"..........I couldn't make much sense out of this post, but it sounds kind of strange to me.