cheap grills?

i want a cheap grill but looks real expensive i want it 2 b sliver wit diamonds on every tooth

• britt
    Favorite Answer

Go to icedoutgear.com

They sell all different types of grills! gold and silver, with diamonds and without! The are around $70 for the top and bottom set. They usually have some on clearance for cheaper!!

good luck and happy shopping!! :)

Source(s): www.icedoutgear.com
  • Lani

The most bling grill I have ever seen was the Tec infrared G Ultimate Island. www.tecinfrared.com

You are going to die- It is stainless steel, has a spit you can cook two whole trukeys on- it turns!- and three drawers underneath. The thing looks like a spaceship- probably has a GPS somewhere in it too!

don't waste any money on this fad of the moment - they will be out of style by next season.

also, diamonds on every tooth? how cheap do expect that to be, really? and if it were made with real diamonds, it would be platinum, not silver.

Grills are supposed to represent success. To get one that doesn't cost much money would defeat the purpose of having one. It's like getting fake rims or the like.

I don't think a jewler will set diamonds in silver for you. Silver is a "soft" metal so you may want to reevaluate.

u want sum grillz? lol.

i dont think they are very cheap.

i guess maybee on ebay

you could get it for eBay and get it remolded by a store in the mall

Source(s): me,myself,I

paul walls are pretty cheap.

ebay

grillz are gross... they are like braces :o