RJ asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Need help with Cisco Clean Access?

Does anyone know how to program Cisco Clean Access to retrieve software versions (ie. WinXP, Vista...) from the registry of the joining computer? Please be serious. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Host Computer Systems Operation

... operation procedures refer to a Sun Host Computer configuration. ... The retrieve software MML command...

cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/a...

An Overview of Cisco IP Communicator

Alternately, use the arrow keys on your computer. 14. Launch Video button ... it can use HTTP to retrieve software updates,...

cisco.com/univercd/.../voice/c_ipphon/...

Automatically integrating an external...

... and requirements of a computer network often change over ... product database 110 to retrieve software image...

www.freepatentsonline.com/6360255.html

I wonder whether it could require XP SP3...I totally discourage putting in XP SP3 since it wreaked havok on my wi-fi card and wholly trashed my neighbor's laptop to the factor they needed to have Geek-Squad and Cox pop out to get it running once more (nonetheless now not fairly correct and they usually misplaced the whole lot within the system) That's why I'm afraid to put in the dull factor...I have a few updates blocked that I recognise motive disorders with my laptop - so I usually shouldn't have the entire updates... Sorry I can not aid extra - check out going to the tuition helpdesk, they understand how the approach truthfully works so they may be able to aid you larger.