Why does 1 Winona Judd weigh as much as 3 Ashley Judds?

Is it that Southern math thing?

Update:

Hadn't considered the eating angle. Thanks.

Update 2:

People are in a vile humor today, I see. Especially the adipose ladies. C'est la vie!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

B/c Winona Judd is fat as hell!:)

• Rvn
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well, first, you are ignorant.

And second, they don't have the same father, so there are different genes at work.

And also, not everyone who was raised in the same house experiences the same life, and therefore has to deal with different demons. Some people deal with those by eating (some deal with them by puking).

• 1 decade ago

Genetics.

They have different fathers. A lot of people just think automatically that someone who is heavier is just a big eater, but genetics plays a big part in that.

Think about that the next time you ask a shallow question.

• 1 decade ago

Why are you 3 times as stupid and uneducated as anyone else on earth? Is it a southern inbred thing

The have different fathers genius.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because Wyonna Judd is really a drag queen

• 1 decade ago

I think they have different fathers, don't they?

I'm not positive, but if they do then genetics would play a part in their physical differences.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey, now she's trying to lose the weight, cut her some slack.

• 1 decade ago

Crappy genes I guess. And, yeah, she probably eats a million pounds of fried rice every night.

• 1 decade ago

why are you people so stuck on how she looks. How about you get stuck on how she makes her music.

• Amber
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You wasted 5 points on this stupid question. Oh well thanks for the 2 points!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.