Should I send yahoo my rehab bill?

I need to go to rehab for this man.. It starts with one then I see three I want to answer pretty soon I have five accounts and four browsers. I need help

Favorite Answer

Breathe....Just Breathe....I need to send them mine too..

Add a bit of alcohol to the mix and you might have a reason for some real rehab!

• milak

Rush have been given an analogous sentence any white wealthy American gets . Had he performed an approximately face on his perspectives of drug use possibly i could desire to settle for his use of discomfort pills extra easily . various republicans and conservatives now are no longer taking the medicine to slash discomfort and have become much extra confident that drug use is undesirable and we can hard it out .If rush can grow to be addicted so quickly we could desire to consistently dodge drugs all jointly . I heard some religions undertake this custom of no scientific therapy and basically prayer to God for the treatment . reliable success interior the destiny with rush obtainable screaming he by twist of fate have been given addicted popped 20 pills an afternoon and controlled to pass to paintings and nonetheless carry out his activity properly . seems he could of grow to be the poster boy for permitting people to apply drugs like the only he replaced into on . NO vehicle crashes he robbed no shops at gun factor he persisted to paintings sounds like this drug could desire to be authorized to be utilized by utilising absolutely everyone .till he replaced into caught did he come upon any issues different then attempting to get carry of medicine illegally . i think of extra people could desire to of swung rush over to drug legalization .

Yes.

Yes I did I still haven't got an answer (GO FIGURE?) but hey I sent mine

yes

• me

Yeah, send them your bill!!

they laugh at your pathetic bill

Wow...LOL sounds pretty serious.

They might not open it.