Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Women only please...?

Ladies a question... I have been married almost 18 years. My wife is going through some kind of midlife crisis. about 6 months ago caught her smoking pot and cheating on me. I am trying to ride out her wild behavior in hopes that she will get it out of her system and go back to being with just me.

I caught her a few times once with two guys at once. She told me she liked having freedom, as she calls it for a while.

She will now regularly go out and scr@w other guys. I do not like this but she does not seem to care. Yes we had problems in the bedroom with upset on both sides previously.

1) Will she get over her "mid-life crisis"? or is that wishful thinking on my part.

2) Why is she willing to do sex acts on these guys that she would never have considered with me? For example she is now doing @nal with these guys sometimes DP. I never wanted to do that with her and she hated idea in the past so why she do with these guys

Favorite Answer

Wow, it sounds like you're in a pickle.

I'm sorry she's acting so weird. There is a reason for her behavior and it sounds like you need to get to the bottom of it.

Is she acting out "testing" your love for her?

Does she want out of this marriage and trying to hurt you so you'll leave her?

Is she on some sort of other drug that is causing her to act this way?

Has something traumatic happened to her that she's acting out on (rape, diagnosed with cancer etc.)?

Regardless her actions are completely inappropriate. If she feels she needs this "freedom" why does she feel the need to string you along with her?

The two of you really need some help. I would suggest you be the first to do it and get yourself in check before you can drag her along with you.

I wish you the best of luck and I'm sorry that you are going through this.

• venom!

She wants to punish you for a past misdeed.

Please ditch her for your own good. She may not even be using protection... STDs? yah! they are very real.

Please have some pride and leave.