Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

pray for me?............?

im going to work... and its in retail

Update:

you know how customers are this time of year-why do they want me to cry!!!

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dear Lord,

Help babybird make it through another rough day at work in retail.

Give her patience and perseverance. Help her to remember you especially when times are the toughest.

And please let her choose me to get 10 points.

Amen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'll definitely pray for you; I worked retail in the winter of 1999 and it was hell! But I still had fun because my coworkers at the time were awesome people... :)

Source(s):
  • 1 decade ago

Oh my. You have my sympathy. My husband is asst. mgr in a retail electronics store. He's shorter by at least 2 inches in height since Thanksgiving. Wearing it off his feet on the bottom, I think!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know your feeling. I used to work for a grocery store, and I have had enough of customers' complaints !!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just ignore all their nasty comments and try to hold your tongue. Remember that the Christmas shopping season is almost over. They usually get a little nicer afterwards.

• 1 decade ago

I feel for ya! If you need any of us to come kick someone in the knee cap give us a call! I'm in that kinda mood today!

• 1 decade ago

That's like going into a battle field !

Good luck !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I will knight thee on this 19th of December, 2006. Go my child- face your fears!

• me
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Our prayers are with you. May the Lord give you the strength to keep your hands to yourself lol

• 1 decade ago

You got guts kid...ya' got guts! LOL I like it as it is busy, and people who are frustrated aren't mad at me...just the situation...so I let em' slide a little.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.