Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

last night i though this guy liked me we flirted all night so before he left i gave him my?

phone number and he hasen't call. Did I move in to fast or what? I don't know?

Favorite Answer

Hope you didn't scare him.

he probably doesnt wanna seem too desperate. plus his guy frens are probably telling him to mess with your mind abit. keep you hanging for a while. but he'll call eventually.

if he flirted with you the whole night, he's probably interested

He probably is interested but is either too chicken to call or he doesnt want to seem too desperate by calling too early..give him another day or so...

girl u know how u black girls move ummm yea u moved to fast u need to be like us white nice girls and go with the flow!!!! dont be a fluzzie

face it fgirl, the guy was just looking for some fun and you thought thingsd the other way round. so forget about him and move on, he is not worth it.

no if ths just your phone number i dont see nothing wrong with that its not like you gave him your virginity then you would have something to worry about

guyz like to mess wth chicks head dont worry bout it

flirted all night

WOW!!

wait for his call

dudes usually don't call for about two days. they don't want you to think they are desperate.

he will call, he just doesnt want to make himself seem desperate

Maybe he is too shy to call you back.