Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

If you were given a choice between listening to the new PARIS HILTON album all the way through, or DEATH?

Which would you choose?

Favorite Answer

It depends on the kind of death. Being eaten by piranhas, having my entrails slowly pulled out with a salad fork, or having a large drill bit run through my eye socket into the back of my brain would be preferable to having to listen to that useless piece of garbage attempt to fool me into thinking that she has any notable talent other than spending Mommy & Daddy's money!

there are far worse things than death like listening to paris hilton album!

Death.

I do not like Paris Hilton at all.

• shkspr

Well, you're going to die if you listen to that garbage all the way through, anyway. As long as the DEATH is a quick and painless one, it's a no-brainer.

Come to think if it...she's a no-brainer, too.

• paris hilton album...i dont mind listening to the voice

i like paris hilton songs

Death..At least there will be an afterlife with NO Paris.

I'm sure i'll never be forced into a situation like this, but i'm sure I'd listen to the album.

WITHOUT DOUBT IN MY BRAIN - DEATH - I HATE PARIS HILTON - I WISH HER HARM - SHE AINT PRETTY - SHE IS A NASTY BE EYE ITCH! WHY CANT PEOPLE SEE HOW UGLY AND NASTY SHE IS - I WANT HER TO VANISH FROM THE MEDIA FOREVER SO I DONT HAVE TO SEE HER PARADING AROUND LIKE THE CAT WHO GOT THE CREAM - WHO IS SHE ANYWAY APART FROM A SPOILT BRAT WHO MADE ONE PANTS MOVIE???? SHES A DOG!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH

now i am done shouting - cya later lol

Source(s): i used my brain and looked through the mass hysteria and realised people are worshipping a girl who looks like a troll crossed with a donkey """ eeeee oorrrrr"

Um...

Man, this is a tough one.

I would have to choose.... Death.

It is a shame really, I have so much to live for.