serious suggestions: how do u end it all painlessly...before the end of 2006 --- no religious lectures!!!?

saving everyone the burden of going into 2007 w/ me as an anchor. i just realize after what happen just 1-hr ago sometimes, being strong and having tenacity isn't worth it anymore...it's impossible....and doing the right thing is a joke.

• lovely
    Favorite Answer

I won't give you a religious lecture.

But being strong isn't just for yourself. And if you were strong you wouldn't want to "end it all." And the part of your question that bothers me more than anything else: Doing the right thing is never a joke. It is always worth it. So what if you don't get instant gratification? That's not what the right thing is about.

So, my advice is for you to stop being selfish. Suck it up and move on.

Don't end anything. My hell eventually went away after 3 years. It's a good thing I didn't end anything because everything worked out just fine. Tell me, what's your problem? Email me.

• Beth T

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Meaning that life is temporary and you will die eventually anyway. It takes more courage to stay and fight than to quit. I wish that you would reconsider.

• .

End what?

Your life, or the world?