choose which club is better...?

hi everyone!! :) all you have to do is choose a club, its that easy!! hahaha

real madrid or barcelona?

ac milan or inter milan?

bayern munich or hannover?

chelsea or manchester united?

im just bored so i decided to ask a question. :D lol

Favorite Answer

Barcelona

AC Milan

B. Munich

Chelsea (although I don't prefer one over the other)

Thanks Doober.

p.s. What do u do to get so many answers??? lol

1. R.M.- R.M. has a bunch of star players who do not play together very well although R.M. has been together for many many years and has had the worlds best players play for them all the time and have won more Championships than any other club team.

2. AC-Shevchenko... enough said.

3. Bayern- What kind of name is Hannover?

4. Man Utd.- Chealsea is on the same boat as R.M., they are both sinking slowly and making room for the "better" teams to come up. Chelsea is spending a buttload of money to get "superstar" players that cannot play well together. the key to victory is playing well together, not having superstars.

Source(s): my brain.
  • BeN

Barca. Real Madrid were arrogant during their Galaticos era, so I don't like them.

Both actually.

Bayern. Why Hannover?

Chelsea. Just. Because Man U had a longer period of sustained success (Meaning they took the title away from Arsenal more times than Chelsea had)

Real Madrid (because they won barca 2-0 last time)

Inter Milan (they won ac milan 4-3)

Bayern Munich (i dont know :)' )

Chelsea (draw with manchester united, but i like chelsea more)

:)

Barcelona, Inter, Bayern, Chelsea.

Barcelona

AC Milan

Bayern Munich

Manchester United

real madrid

ac milan

bayern munich

manchester united

• vogt

i could advise Laura Ingalls Wilder's LIttle abode books, beginning up with Little abode interior the huge Woods, and merely approximately something by using Judy Blume. different books and authors that I enjoyed around that age have been The Princess and the Goblins, by using George MacDonald (I examine its sequel., The Princess and Curdy, later, in spite of the undeniable fact that it is likewise for that age point); Lorna Doone, which my 5th-grade instructor examine to the type in a baby's version; and the historic novels of Ethel Parton, such via fact the 300 and sixty 5 days and not using a summer season. As an grownup, I examine The Maude Reed tale, by using Norah Lofts, and could additionally advise it to females in that age group. finally, yet another classic for women folk is Little women human beings--yet Louisa might Alcott additionally wrote extremely some greater that they might desire to get exhilaration from.

-Barca

-wow, what a choice, like between a Ferrari and Lamborghini. This season I would have to say Inter though. I do like the AC line up better, but too many injuries, its just been an off year for them.

-Munich

-M.U.

Real Madrid

Ac Milan

Bayeirn Munich

Chelsea

• barcelona inter milan bayern munich manchester united