what shoes can you wear with skinny jeans without your feet looking big???

Favorite Answer

high heels or ballet flats

There are endless possibilities! But if your trying to make your foot look smaller a pointed toed shoe is not the way to go. You could try a round toed wedge, wedges always make the foot look smaller because the shoe and the heal part are connected not leaving the space in between to see the real size of the foot also its the illusion of your foot higher makes your feet look smaller. Another possibility could be round toed ballet flats they're really cute and comfy too! And if you'd like to go for that punky flare, try some flats by Vans they're so awesome and come in so many different styles. good luck! :)

I agree with B. She said heels with a rounded toe. A pointed toe really makes your feet look big. Flats show how big your feet are. I like boots, but then you lose some of the effect of the skinny jeans.

Wedge shoes, or flat ballerina type shoes..... usually a wednge shoe will manke any foot look small, because your feet are so tilted.... but pretty much something flat or wedge, i wouldn't suggest pumps, that might look funny.

Ummmm...I think you should wear heels. If you wear a flat shoe your feet will look really long.

closed toed high heel pumps. Rounded toe makes feet look smaller

Boots w/ heels. They make your legs look long and gorgeous. And I have size 10 feet... and I don't think that look makes them look bigger or else I wouldnt wear them.

Wear boots with square, flat toes or flat pointed toes. The flatness will enlongate your legs.

stilettos, try the ones with the rounded toe, often those will make your feet look smaller than pointed toe.

heels or ballet type flat shoes