can any one provide me the lists of the institutions which provide MS course through GRE & scholarship too?

1 Answer

  • Ranto
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    While there are a number of colleges that only offer undergraduate degrees, most universities offer an MS degree. You can get a list of them from US News & World Reports. Everything except the "Liberal Arts Colleges" will offer an MS.

    The majority of those want to evaluate your GRE scores before accepting you. Almost all of them offer some sort of aid to graduate students.

    The top universities generally do not accept students who want an MS (except in special terminal programs). They usually only accept graduate students who want to get a PhD -- and grant aid to them. Students who are unable to finish the PhD or decide not to finish the PhD are usually granted an MS or MA.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.