what do you give a girlfriend of 2 weeks for chirstmas?

I been seeing this girl for 2 weeks and i want to get her something for chirstmas. What do i get her?

Favorite Answer

Some bath and body works lotion, body wash, and body spray some favorite scents are cucumber melon and sweet pea.

One Idea is to give her a stuffed animal and spray you cologne on it. That way she can always smell you when you are not there.

A Second Idea is to take a bag of Hersey's Kisses...open it up and take all the little tags out of the kisses. Then make little strips of paper and write on them the things that first attracted you to her, write things that you like about her and why she is special. Then put all the paper tags you made back in the kisses and close the bag again.

A 25 dollar gift card. Or take her to the Zoo in the evening have a romantic date & take some pictures! nothing too fancy since it's still early but meaningfull enough since you want to keep her arround! A cute hat & scarf. lotion gfrom bath & body works whatever it ends up beeing make sure you add a personal touch, a card or something that stands for you and only you.....Much love and merry christmas you love birds!

I think that a gift card to her favorite store or if she has an I pod

an I tunes card would be nice.....

find out what she likes,one time I took a new g.f to the mall under the pretence of doing my x-mas shopping and listened to her comments about what she thought was "pretty or ohhh I like that"

I dont know what your financial situation is but dont go overboard.

Good luck and I know whatever you get her she will like.

Just give her something from the heart, girls love things to cuddle with. Try a cute teddy bear? Or take her to a nice restaraunt.

whilst a woman says i admire you like a brother or buddy after that lots time of relationship it ought to quite mean she feels that the affection between you 2 has replaced, shes no longer getting the attention she needs from you or something like that. I propose which you convince her consistently and practice to her which you nonetheless care and love her, and make her think of what shes going to omit. spotlight all the particular issues on your relationship and what you been by way of practice her the guy she basically cant withstand. good success to ya :)

Stuff animals, a sweater, a nice top, a card, flowers, a picture of the 2 of you.

Depends on your budget really. But a nice dinner on a romantic place with a bracelet of gold or silver will do. As ive said, depends on your budget.

2 weeks, you broke the golden rule, stay single around the holidays, now you must break up with her and get back together after the holidays this allows you not to waste your cash on gifts.

a card with a coupon for a nice dinner out or if you live in a colder climate a scarf and gloves, a cute christmas orament.