Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 1 decade ago

Who likes London and Who lives over there??

just tell me because,i too live over there and i want other people views so guys and gals just tell me!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Im a Londoner, lived here all my life and so have many generations of my family.

I love London, there is always something to do, even if its going to the park, the cinema or shopping in Londons famous streets.

Also the culture and history always surprises me. You find something new about london each day!!

And the British Weather, hate it at times but wouldnt change it for the world, its just home to me!!

Just my home!!!

Source(s): Being a Londoner
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I am a New Yorker and lived in other parts of Europe, but just moved to London a few weeks ago. It is an expensive city for housing, but not much else. The city has everything you could ever want. If you are not a city person, stay away. If you hate commuting stay away. People here are absolutely awesome though. I love everyone!

• 1 decade ago

I've been to london twice from the states, and i have to say i absolutely love it there and i normally hate cities!

i've never felt so comfortable as i did there, it was odd, but when i'm there i feel like i've come "home."

i would love to live in londond if i could (though i'm sure some of that wears off when you do actually live there).

• 1 decade ago

I'm in eastern US but I know someone in London England who's been emailing me, and helping out with publishing my book (just a friend though). They're great! Is everybody in London that friendly?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yikes!
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I love London. I thought it was a GREAT city when I visited. The British truely are wonderful people no matter what anyone says.

• 1 decade ago

I went to London this summer and I absolutely LOVED it. I will definitely be returning soon. It was clean, trasportation was easy, and the history and sites of the city are amazing.

• 1 decade ago

I live here and love it... there's always so much going on, so many young people, so much history. Wouldn't live anywhere else.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

huh?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.