christmas presentss..?

i need help on buying christmas presents. first of all i need to buy something for my best friend who is 15, maybe somthing like jewellery but help me plz?

and next for my sister who is 20?

thanks xxx

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you haven't got them yet, you must do it hurry. There is a website sell something interesting, and 10% off on those above $40, some of goods still on free shipping. The most important thing is they can ship via DHL within two days.

• 1 decade ago

I think you should buy your friend a nice cool bath gift sets of some nice perfume or y'all just can go to the movies sense y'all bestfriends and i think you should give your sister some money i think that will be the nices gift that you can give your bestfriend and your sister i wish all of you a safe and happy holidays.

• 1 decade ago

For a girl who is a friend of 15 years old. Hmmmmmm I might actually go with a wicker basket filled with scented bubble baths, scented lotions, scented candle, and a new pair of comphy jammies! all girls love that! Even for the one who is 20- she would totally appreciate a basket filled with goodies that u picked out for her! Not one of them that come already done! Buy the basket and then buy and put in it the bubble baths- lotions- canldes- and jammies! They would BOTH love it! I know I would

• 1 decade ago

Small studs in their birthstone are a great gift. They come in just about any price range and it's something they'll keep and never goes out of style.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well for your best friend buy her some best friend jewlery.and for your sister buy her well that one i don't no.

• 1 decade ago

what does your bestfriend like?? gift certificates are always good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.