christmas presentss..?

i need help on buying christmas presents. first of all i need to buy something for my best friend who is 15, maybe somthing like jewellery but help me plz?

and next for my sister who is 20?

thanks xxx

Favorite Answer

If you haven't got them yet, you must do it hurry. There is a website sell something interesting, and 10% off on those above $40, some of goods still on free shipping. The most important thing is they can ship via DHL within two days.

I think you should buy your friend a nice cool bath gift sets of some nice perfume or y'all just can go to the movies sense y'all bestfriends and i think you should give your sister some money i think that will be the nices gift that you can give your bestfriend and your sister i wish all of you a safe and happy holidays.

For a girl who is a friend of 15 years old. Hmmmmmm I might actually go with a wicker basket filled with scented bubble baths, scented lotions, scented candle, and a new pair of comphy jammies! all girls love that! Even for the one who is 20- she would totally appreciate a basket filled with goodies that u picked out for her! Not one of them that come already done! Buy the basket and then buy and put in it the bubble baths- lotions- canldes- and jammies! They would BOTH love it! I know I would

Small studs in their birthstone are a great gift. They come in just about any price range and it's something they'll keep and never goes out of style.

well for your best friend buy her some best friend jewlery.and for your sister buy her well that one i don't no.

what does your bestfriend like?? gift certificates are always good