I know I'm probably paranoid but i'm 6 weeks pregnant and am experiencing minor?

pain on my right side and abodomen, is it just muscle stretching. It's been 6 years since last pregnancy. The pain is very minimal, but occurs every once in awhile.

Favorite Answer

You shouldn't be feeling muscle stretching at six weeks, so I couldn't be the one to put your mind at ease yet. Go see a doctor, everything is probably fine but just in case this is something more serious like a tubal pregnancy you will know for sure. It isn't something you want to take chances with.

It's probably stretching but if you are really concerned go to your doctor. I would think if the pain is consistent you would have more need to worry though but it is perfectly normal for a person to have muscle stretching as well. Congratulations on your child.

Sound perfectly normal. But I am a firm believer that if you have a concern ask the doctor. He is getting the big buck! You have a right to have piece of mind. A good doctor will not mind your questions.

No you are not paranoid, you should be cautions with any pregnancy. You should call your doctor if you are continually have abnormal pains. It could be nothing but, it could be something. The first three months of any pregnancy is the most misunderstood.

Good luck......and God Bless you.

Its called

Round Ligament Pain

Its the ligaments that support your growing uterus.

Mostly hurts when you move wrong or to fast. Even a cough can make it hurt. It can be both sides or just one.

Its normal!

I had that happen as well. sharp pains in tha abdomen area, it is due to the baby stretching no to to threat! it will happen every once and a while! good luck!

Yeah its perfectly normal.

You could even have period like cramps that make you want to take medicine and feel like you're going to bleed. Those are normal too.

YES THAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK

Source(s): MOMMY OF 15 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER AND TRYING FOR ANOTHER BABY