does anyone have any idea what i can get my boyfriend for christmas?

im 13 hes 16. i dont have much money... but i would like to get him something nice... any ideas?

Update:

he likes baically any sport...

and no im not going to sleep with him...[[i ve already made that mistake before(not with him though)]]

he likes almost any kind of music...[[except country]]

and if i got him a tshirt i wouldnt know what kind to get him...

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

depending on his personality;

-cologne (axe,BOD,etc.) whatever you liket he small of or what he gets alot, fairly inexpansive (also:you can get an axe variety pack at the dollar store for around 8.00!!))

-boxers with cute patterns!!!!!

-clothes from a store he likes

-a poster of a band he likes

-itunes giftcard if he likes music

-a picture of you and him in a picture frame, you should have the frame, cute and masculine like decorated with sports stuff or music stuff, etc., depending on what he likes =D

- giftcards for other places that he likes to go to

- sports stuff, like football/baseball, etc. depending on what he likes

- a mixed CD with songs you both enjoy listening together

-a CD with songs from his favorite band

-a cute card with your gift

-scrapbook of you And him

-a nice wallet with a few pics. of you in it =D

-art kit if he likes art stuff

-if you would like to spend a little extra money:

-two tickets to a sporting event to a team he likes or band in concert

- an MP3 player, you can get it on sale for 30.00-40.00

-try getting him a nice gift but before you give it to him, give him a 'gag' gift, if he has a good sense of humor, like have a bag with a pen from a bank or something and tea in it lol, then after he's opened it and all give him the real gift, **Be aware only do this if he has a good sense of humor***

**if you need any more advice message me=D

-merry christmas

-message me about jesus

-good luck =D

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Since he's 16 I'm sure he's into games. If he already has a Xbox or some other game console, I suggest you buy him one or two games. They tend to be very affordable based on the title. You can also try stores like GAME STOP, where you can buy games that were traded ...they are in good condition but most importantly, they work.

Other ideas include jewelry; watch, ring, etc. You can always consider buying him a nice outfit or sneakers.

• soto
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The Moshi clock is fantastic. its very futuristic and is observed at mattress tub and past and websites like that. In retailer, i paid 30 for it whilst on-line its 60. It almost is a speakme clock. You say "hey moshi" and it responds "command, please" You allow her recognise should you wish to difference time, activate night time mild, set alarm, pay attention the room temp, and even the date. Its an fantastic notion as a reward considering it's best no longer having to contact it for any motive, whether it is bigger for you, you'll be able to regularly use the buttons at the again to set the whole thing.. even with out the voice activation, its a groovy clock. It has a tumbler plate over the lighting fixtures and it digitally suggests the time via the glass, like i stated very futuristic. Another cool notion are those matters referred to as Bucky Balls. I feel it comes with two hundred+ magenets and also you construct matters out of them. Its fairly a laugh and the creations you'll be able to arise with are unending. its extra for individuals my age (25). i'm really not definite how ancient he's, however should you believe he might revel in anything like that.. it might be an fantastic, detailed reward. once you construct your construction, you'll be able to regularly stick it to the refrigerator for show. If he does no longer just like the reward for this reason, he can regularly use the heavy obligation maganets for any use he desires. I wish that you just uncover him anything that you're going to consider high-quality approximately and in addition anything he'll fairly revel in. Good success and Merry Christmas. :)

• 1 decade ago

Maybe a $20 - $25 gift card to his favorite store.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

When i was your age i always did cologne or somethin like that. Tommy Hilfiger always did the trick. or maybe ocean pacific, polo, or something of that nature. good luck.

13 and having sex what has this world come too?

Girl get him a hat of his fav. sports team!

• 1 decade ago

what i would do is make him something... for example and you can use my idea if you want... i made my boyfriend apicture frame and everything on the picture frame had something to do with our relationship... and on the back i wrote what date we started going out and stuff like "you're amazing" it's a cute idea and he will love it! put a picture of you two in it too! =) good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What music, clothes or sports does he like?

Keep it simple and not extravagant.

• 1 decade ago

Get him a bottle of Cologne.

• 1 decade ago

Shoe's thats what im buying mine. or just take him to the movies

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A wallet with your picture in it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.