where are all the American Indian pow-wow and all the native hanging out and where is a go news source?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

theres one coming up in january...new years eve pow wow...contact the native american indian centre here in columbus ohio---IF you live in ohio....its the ONLY real indian centre here...our native ppl (the real ones) dont sit around the centre here acting like the wannabes who do here....but you are very welcome to come to columbus...I too am looking for a pow wow...i hear the good ones are around wisconsin tooo...cleveland has one too but Some of their ppl are comercial...

Source(s): reservation lifer
  • 1 decade ago

Look up American Indian groups/culture on the web. The big festivals and pow wows are keyed to different times of the year and vary accordingly by tribe. They all have ifferent contact information.

The Indians from different parts of the country have very different cultures, so you will need to some research. Your question is a little vague.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yep I even have. I went on a project holiday to an Indian Reservation in South Dakota to help those in choose numerous years in the past. We have been invited to a pow-wow jointly as we've been staying there. It substitute right into a great adventure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In Wichita KS there are big pow wows several times a year. We have a huge museum and cultural center.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.