How do I set up auto reply on my email, for example I f a mail is sent to me and I am not available to reply?

Favorite Answer

I haven't seen anything like this yet !

Assuming you have and are using your Yahoo! email account, click on 'Mail' >'Options' in the upper right area of the page, > then scroll down to 'Vacation Response', enter in dates to use this AutoResponse (CANNOT be longer than 6 months so you will have to change dates every six months), set up your message under 'Generic Response '(make sure it is detailed yet brief as you're only allowed up to 10 lines of text). You also can set up a message under 'Special Response' that are domain specific, ex. you get a message from anyone with the Yahoo! domain and they would receive this special message!

You can also check the box to have a copy of the message sent to your inbox so you can see how it will look.

FYI: links, HTML will not work, if you find a way to do THAT, let ME know!

Source(s): Works great for my business!

It depends on your email provider. Check with them.