Which fruits do not have natural vitamin c?

I am allergic to vitamin C (natural and artificial) which fruits can I eat ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have the same problem.

AVOID THESE FRUITS:

Citrus fruits (orange, lemon, grapefruit, lime), tomatoes, papaya, broccoli, brussels sprouts, black currants, strawberries, cauliflower, spinach, cantaloupe, kiwifruit, cranberries and red peppers.

You can safely eat any fruit that is NOT on the above list.

More USEFUL information here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C#Plant_sourc...

• 6 years ago

Vitamins are organic compounds used by the body in small amounts for various metabolic processes.

Vitamin supplements cannot replace a healthy diet. Those who may need vitamin supplements include women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, people who consume alcohol in amounts over those recommended as safe, drug users, and the elderly.

• 4 years ago

FYI. The physique doesnt take in supplementations in pill varieties everywhere close to as effectively because it does whilst it gets it from a organic source (i.e. orange juice) So once you're taking a nutrition, and in spite of the reality that it is composed of the RDA, your quite no longer getting as lots of it as your physique desires. greater suitable to easily drink a tumbler of OJ.

• 1 decade ago

banana is not rich in natural vitamin C

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think all fruit have vit C . Probably some of theme contain less but ...

• Niffer
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i am not sure which ones do not, but i know for sure that all citrus do have vit. c in them...so avoid those.

best of luck to you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.