Which fruits do not have natural vitamin c?

I am allergic to vitamin C (natural and artificial) which fruits can I eat ?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I have the same problem.

AVOID THESE FRUITS:

Citrus fruits (orange, lemon, grapefruit, lime), tomatoes, papaya, broccoli, brussels sprouts, black currants, strawberries, cauliflower, spinach, cantaloupe, kiwifruit, cranberries and red peppers.

You can safely eat any fruit that is NOT on the above list.

More USEFUL information here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C#Plant_sourc...

Vitamins are organic compounds used by the body in small amounts for various metabolic processes.

Vitamin supplements cannot replace a healthy diet. Those who may need vitamin supplements include women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, people who consume alcohol in amounts over those recommended as safe, drug users, and the elderly.

FYI. The physique doesnt take in supplementations in pill varieties everywhere close to as effectively because it does whilst it gets it from a organic source (i.e. orange juice) So once you're taking a nutrition, and in spite of the reality that it is composed of the RDA, your quite no longer getting as lots of it as your physique desires. greater suitable to easily drink a tumbler of OJ.

banana is not rich in natural vitamin C

I think all fruit have vit C . Probably some of theme contain less but ...

• Niffer

i am not sure which ones do not, but i know for sure that all citrus do have vit. c in them...so avoid those.

best of luck to you!