World cup brazil vs. France?

I still remember brazil was playing very calmly untill france scored but did anyone notice the foul the called when ronaldinho was going right through about 3 french guys Why did they call it?

• Favorite Answer

match was fixed, and fifa told them not to win, is what my friend here, CONTACT says... donno how far that is true

Brazil.

& Ronaldinho rocks.

convinced, large ideas, examining this question merely made me smile and ignore about this terrible very last and keep in ideas all the sturdy cases France had. Magical moments, yet i develop into like...5...yet my dad watched it with large activity (I even do no longer recognize considering that at the same time as he's staring at yet he appears to be like a large fan) I later did watch the replays at the same time as i develop right into somewhat older at the same time as my dad downloaded the adventure on the computer. extremely, that adventure rather did make me experience like i develop into with angels! and then the celebrations on the streets went on for days. human beings singing and dancing. It develop right into a excellent second that i'll not in any respect ignore, thanks for bringing decrease back large ideas! :)

I did not see that!!

He got fouled for being soooo cool.

the real question is did you see the amount of diving Brazil did and got away with it.

What are you trying to say?

we would have cared about it 5months ago!!!!!!!!!!

• i didn't see that either????????????